Introducing Chinese Writing Master 4
Pale Outline Button
The outline button controls whether to show the pale stroke background.
- Press the button to turn on or turn off the option.
The buttons and controls for animation.
Alternating color button
When replay, the active stroke can be drawn with an alternative color from other strokes. This enables users to see clearly which current stroke is being drawn.
- Press the button to turn on or turn off the option. If it is turned off, only one color is used in animation.
- You can change the alternative color. Select [File] -> [Save options] , and then choose a secondary color used for the alternative color. Then main color is used for general stroke drawing.
The play button is used to start an animation.
- Press the button to start an animation.
The pause button is used to pause or continue an animation.
- Press the button to pause an animation. Press it once again to continue a paused animation.
The stop button is used to immediately stop an animation.
- Press the button to stop an animation immediately.
The magnifier button lets you magnifying or diminishing the animation image.
- Press the button to the scale you want.
- Magnify the image will also scale up the output to stroke order pictures and gif animation pictures.