Introducing Chinese Writing Master 4
Speed control is used to adjust the speed for drawing each stroke, and the speed delay between each successive strokes.
In the animation control panel, there are two track bars. The bar on the left is the stroke speed control while the right one is the time delay control.
The stroke speed control is used to control the speed to draw each stroke.
The time delay control is used to control the time delayed between each successive strokes.
- Use your mouse, move the slider on the stroke speed control.
- Similarly, move the slider on the time delay control.
- Press Replay button to see the animation effects.
- Repeat the above steps to get the speed you need.
- You can adjust the trackbar settings during the animation.
The buttons and controls for animation.